Kelly Services Product Engineer in Solon, Ohio
Product Engineer Summary
To work the Sustaining Development projects regard to part obsolescence, Component Evaluation for new product development, PTH to SMT board conversions , yield improvement design activity and Design-to-Order proposals and subsequent design activity upon acceptance.
• Design circuits, systems or structures as required by the sustaining design project manager.
• Calibration , data collection, and environmental testing of prototypes.
• Technical support and sustaining engineering for manufacturing operations.
• Technical support to purchasing for vendor or parts selection.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• 1-5 years of experience with demonstrated technical knowledge of circuits and mechanical aspects of resistive products or instrument design.
• Fundamental understanding of RF, analog, and digital circuit design, troubleshoot and analysis to resolve problems and improve product quality and/functionality.
• Familiarity with electronic manufacturing processes, particularly Surface Mount Technology (SMT) and final assembly test.
• Good troubleshooting and " bench skills.
• Strong knowledge of analysis and problem solving.
• Ability to use modern simulation tools for circuit and field analysis.
• AutoCAD or other Computer Aided Design (CAD) experience helpful.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
- Kelly Services Jobs