Trinity Health Experienced RN-Womens & Childrens Division in Silver Spring, Maryland
Holy Cross Women's and Children's Division is know for serving a richly diverse patient population, does what’s best for the patient, including caring for people without economic resources and utilizing evidence-based practice with a tremendous *focus on patient-centered care. *We are currently looking for experienced Nurses looking for opportunities in: Labor & Delivery, Maternity Suites, NICU or High Risk Perinatology.
Shifts: full time, rotating, day, evening and night shifts.
Internship: Training will be provided for the specialty you select, if you are transitioning from another specialty.
We are offering:
- Opportunity to advance into leadership, practice, educationor* informatics* roles
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition assistance and student loan repayment program, and much more.
- Graduation from an accredited ADN nursing program; (BSN or MSN) preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of hospital experience to eligible for unit training
- Current licensure by the Maryland State Board of Nursing or Compact State as a Registered Nurse.
- BLS certification; additional Life Support training as applicable to unit requirements.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to Minority/Females/disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) status.
Job Number: 00200570
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Organization Name: Holy Cross Health
Facility: HCMD - Holy Cross Hospital
Employment Type: Full time