Trinity Health Clinical Nurse- Joint & Spine in Silver Spring, Maryland
The Joint Commission has deemed the Joint and Spine Center at Holy Cross hospital as a Center of Excellence since 2015. We have an opening for an engaged experienced Nurse who focuses on patient education and clinical outcomes. You would be a member of collaborative multi-disciplinary team of Surgeons, OT/PT and Case Managers who strive for excellence in care.
- Effectively communication with the patient, family and healthcare team
- Provide education to post-surgical Joint & Spine patients
- Interfaces regularly OT/PT/Case Management to enhance the patient experience and transition patients to home setting (admission/discharges/transfers)
- Ability to collaborate with patient in the proper management of pain
Minimum licensure/certification required (if applicable):
- Two years of experience in acute care setting
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program; basic professional nursing degree (BSN) preferred, not required
- Current licensure by the Maryland State Board of Nursing or Compact State as a Registered Nurse.
- BLS certification; additional Life Support training as applicable to unit requirements.
- Professional specialty certifications may be required in accordance with departmental standards or role requirements.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to Minority/Females/disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) status.
Job Number: 00196126
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Organization Name: Holy Cross Health
Facility: HCMD - Holy Cross Hospital
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Rotating Shift