Trinity Health Clinical Nurse-High Risk Perinatology Center in Silver Spring, Maryland
Holy Cross Hospital High Risk Perinatal Center in Silver Spring Antepartum Unit provide 24-hour-a-day expert care for pregnant women who require hospitalization—and need to be carefully monitored for complications to protect their health, and the health of their babies. Our High-Risk Perinatal Center is designated as a Level IIIB Perinatal Referral Center by the Maryland Institute of Emergency Medical Services System (MIEMSS), which means that it is recognized for an advanced level of specialty care for high-risk pregnancies. We are offering training for RN's looking for an opportunity in High Risk Perinatal Nursing!
- Care for patients with complications: premature labor, hypertension, diabetes, autoimmune disease, etc.
- Interface closely with Labor & Delivery, Maternal Fetal Medicine Physicians, Neonatologists and NICU to coordinate care for our patients
- Administer Mag for pre-term labor, preeclampsia and newborn protection
- Cervical ripening for patients that must be induced for medical reasons, perform cervical check and fetal monitoring
- Graduation from an accredited ADN nursing program; (BSN or MSN) preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of hospital experience to eligible for unit training
- Current licensure by the Maryland State Board of Nursing or Compact State as a Registered Nurse.
- BLS certification; additional Life Support training as applicable to unit requirements.
Professional specialty certifications may be required in accordance with departmental standards or role requirements.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to Minority/Females/disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) status.
Job Number: 00199459
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Organization Name: Holy Cross Health
Facility: HCMD - Holy Cross Hospital
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Night Shift