Trinity Health Medical Assistant, MA Relief Shelby Family Practice in Shelby, Michigan
Great opportunity for a Medical Assistant professional to work in an organization that focuses on treating the whole person, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Day shift, Monday – Friday, no weekends or holidays.
- Full time Hours expected, opportunities to go full time in the future
- Competitive benefit packages
- Mercy Health Physician Partners, our multi-specialty physician network, employs more than 500 physicians and advanced practice professionals in Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Holland and the Lakeshore.
- We serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities.
Medical Assistants works in a collaborative environment to deliver excellent patient care under the direction of a licensed clinical professional in a clinic or practice environment. MA’s are expected to facilitate all aspects of the patient visit experience.
What Medical Assistants, MAs will do:
- Room set up and patient preparation
- Taking vitals
- Drawing blood and giving injections and immunizations.
- Performing office tests
- Administrative duties
What Medical Assistants, MAs will need:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of an accredited certified Medical Assistant program.
- Be able to obtain RMA (AMT) or CMA (AAMA) certification within 90 days of hire.
- 2 years of Medical Assisting experience preferred
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Number: 00138295
Location: Shelby, MI
Organization Name: Mercy Health
Facility: MHWMI - Lakeshore Med Center, Shelby
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: Day Shift