SAP UI Engineer - SuccessFactors Job in Shanghai, China
Requisition ID: 208228
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T2
Recruiter Name: Bonnie Li
At SAP SuccessFactors we have started as Human Revolution. Using the latest technology, we are unlocking human potential and transforming our customer’s workforces in ways they never imagined. We are digitally transforming their businesses into the next generation of intelligent enterprises. Because people are at the heart of every business transformation and people are the heart of our business. The SAP SuccessFactors product suite spans core human resources and payroll, analytics-based hiring and customized onboarding, continuous performance management, intelligent succession and more. We operate the largest HCM Cloud in the world, supporting over 120 million users with over a billion transactions for customers across 26 industries in over 90 countries. Our co-located agile teams have end-to-end ownership of product, design, development, release, user assistance, and cloud operations capabilities. We are looking for the best talent to join our team and deliver continuous innovations in the cloud, while bringing purpose to their lives and more meaning to their work. Join us today and become a part of the Human Revolution.
About the Role
The SuccessFactors enterprise SaaS products are built on a cutting edge Web 2.0 UI framework and the latest and greatest back-end and search technologies. The Senior UI Software Engineer will be responsible for designing and building rich user interfaces spanning different paradigms, use cases, and technologies to enable the successful implementation of these products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with a team to develop rich user interfaces for enterprise-class SaaS applications.
• Write quality, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code.
• Drive for consistent user interaction by consolidating on common reusable components.
• Work directly with product management and the user experience group to help determine and solve the customer needs through our products.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any type), or a related field.
• 2 years of experience with programming user interfaces for Web-based software applications.
• Experience using an open-source AJAX/DHTML framework, such as SAPUI5/OpenUI5, React/Vue, jQuery.
• Familiarity with W3C standards, Web accessibility / Section 508, and cross-browser compatibility issues.
• Hands-on experience in full software development cycle.
• Professional skills: ability to work independently and with a team. Good communication skill and be fluent in English.
• Able to understand and master new technologies quickly.
• Strong focus on quality and attention to detail.
• Able to quickly understand and solve unique and undocumented programming problems.
• Strong desire to learn new technologies.
• Must be passionate about developing cool interfaces and self-starting.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :