SAP Performance DevOps Lead/Manager Job in Shanghai, China
Requisition ID: 208582
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
At SAP SuccessFactors we have started as Human Revolution. Using the latest technology, we are unlocking human potential and transforming our customer’s workforces in ways they never imagined. We are digitally transforming their businesses into the next generation of intelligent enterprises. Because people are at the heart of every business transformation and people are the heart of our business. The SAP SuccessFactors product suite spans core human resources and payroll, analytics-based hiring and customized onboarding, continuous performance management, intelligent succession and more. We operate the largest HCM Cloud in the world, supporting over 120 million users with over a billion transactions for customers across 26 industries in over 90 countries. Our co-located agile teams have end-to-end ownership of product, design, development, release, user assistance, and cloud operations capabilities. We are looking for the best talent to join our team and deliver continuous innovations in the cloud, while bringing purpose to their lives and more meaning to their work. Join us today and become a part of the Human Revolution.
The Performance DevOps team oversees development and operation of performance frameworks/tools behind SAP HCM Cloud SaaS – SuccessFactors, which is to constantly reduce the cost of performance governance within product teams and speed up feedback on performance, and to constantly decrease mean time to resolution of performance issue in production. We are currently seeking a team lead/manager to lead a group of talented Performance DevOps engineers to achieve the great results.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for management and advancement of individuals and teams.
· Responsible for building a high performing team concerning engineering and social aspects. This includes hiring the best people from within / outside the company, fostering motivation and integration of employees as well as team learning and development. Actively addresses and resolves team issues.
· Sets clear goals with team members, inspires and supports them towards accomplishing these goals and evaluates goal achievement in a fair and understandable way.
· Creates an environment of open, continuous learning and improvement. Actively seeks to coach and help with personal development. Regularly offers feedback in an effort to help others develop. Supports others in setting challenging development goals.
· Supports cross topics outside of his/her management scope.
· Drives and actively participates in the Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) through SAP Talk.
· Actively drives Customer Collaboration aligned with PO.
· Provides guidance to the DevOps engineers to achieve better code quality and productivity
· Participates hands-on work such as: framework/tool development, code review as well as the framework architectural review
· Builds action plans and makes operational decisions on policies, tactics, and resources critical to the function’s business success to ensure delivery against strategy of the function or team. Ensures strategy roll-out into own team/organization.
· Helps to develop the individual based on their strength to build a strong DevOps team
· Helps the individuals for their career development and professional growth
· Partner with performance experts, other release engineering teams, developers, product management and other engineering team to achieve better and effective performance coverage
· Helps define, track, and enhance team productivity and quality metric, drive for better performance
· Works effectively with other members of senior management team as a trusted partner
Required Experience and Skills
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
· Previous working experience in framework/tool development or software development with applications based on Java, J2EE and web technologies.
· Hands-on management experience with small to medium size of team (6-15) developers
· Good working knowledge with opensource tools such as Selenium, WebPageTest, Karma etc.
· Knowledge of development processes and tools, test management systems, release engineering and build processes, and related topics. Preference for experience in SaaS environments and agile development methodologies
· Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Pipeline will definitely be a plus
· Knowledge of Kubernetes, ELK, Public Cloud such as AWS, Azure etc. is a plus
· Excellent leadership skill and problems solving skill
· Energetic and always positive with “can-do” attitude
· Good communication skills in English
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :
- SAP Jobs