MasterCard Senior Analyst, Sales in Seoul, South Korea
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Analyst, Sales
• Business Development creates new opportunities at issuers/acquirers, merchants, businesses, and governments, leveraging Mastercard core product and services.
• The team is seeking strong candidate who will manage domestic and offshore on/offline merchant sales
• Take pivotal role in executing merchant strategy in Korea to make direct and indirect impact on financials
• Engage with domestic and offshore strategic merchants for partnership deals including products, services, and promotions, etc.
• In addition to opportunity development at merchants, closely work with functional teams to win core products
All About You
Integrity, entrepreneurship, accountability, sense of urgency, and cross functional teamwork capability
A proven leader who takes a disciplined approach to deliver financials
Experience in new business opportunity development
B2B sales experience in domains of on/offline merchants, finance, technology, etc.
Consultative sales skills to support high level interactions with customers
Strong project management capabilities - strategic, highly organized and able to attend to critical details of the business
Strong understanding of financials and business cases
Exemplary verbal and written communications skills in Korean and English
BA degree required
Technology background preferred
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-81592