Virginia Mason Medical Center RN - Outpatient- Asthma Allergy in Seattle, Washington
Job Number: 191798
Department: Asthma Allergy Clin Imm
Hours: 9:00 am-5:30pm
At Virginia Mason our Registered Nurses blend skill, expertise and critical thinking with care, compassion and personal relationships to truly connect with their patients. Ours is a culture that fosters learning and innovation, and challenges you to reach your full potential.
Our Registered Nurses, physicians and other team members collaborate to provide the most positive patient experience possible. As the experts on the front line of patient care, you will have the opportunity to provide input and insight in creating change, improving process and reshaping the way our patient care is delivered.
As a Registered Nurse at Virginia Mason you are able to grow personally and professionally as you make a dramatic difference in the lives of others.
This is a per diem position in our Allergy and Asthma Clinic
The responsibilities of the Registered Nurse includes:
- Coordinating and facilitating quality management of a broad based outpatient population across the continuum of care.
- Providing skilled triage and assessment, education, collaboration and coordination of healthcare and community resources,
- Supporting the care team in the provision of patient care.
- Providing patient advice
- Assisting in prioritizing daily work of the clinic
- Providing direction to team members, including oversight of Medical Assistant’s clinical competency.
- Current Washington State licensure as an RN
- CPR certification is required every two years
- Bachelors of Science of Nursing
- Strong patient assessment skills, ability to work collaboratively in team setting, current working knowledge of electronic medical records.
Virginia Mason offers much more than competitive compensation and benefits. With continuing education opportunities and the added potential of relocation assistance, you will find our commitment to your well-being is both rewarding and refreshing.
There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes with finding yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the vibrancy and sophistication of one of the most livable cities in the country, finding the perfect urban or outdoor pursuit will instinctively and pleasurably become second nature.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Virginia Mason Medical Center is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Virginia Mason provides healthcare without regard to race, color, religion (creed), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin (ancestry) or disability. Disability Accommodation: To request disability accommodation in the application process, contact the Recruiting Offices at 866-422-2275 (voice) or 206-515-5891 (fax). Virginia Mason makes every effort to honor disability accommodation requests. Requests can be responded to most effectively if received as far in advance as possible.
Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Medical Center Jobs