Caliber Home Loans Production Assistant- - Seattle, WA in Seattle, Washington
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage lenders. We didn't move into the fast lane because of clever marketing campaigns or flashy television ads -- our talented employees worked hard to help us rise to the top of our industry.
Here at Caliber, we've replaced the stereotypical corporate culture with a casual "dress for your day"work atmosphere that promotes creativity and a collaborative environment that allows our team members to thrive.
The Production Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and other clerical support to Loan Consultants or Branch Managers(who meet volume requirements) to assist in loan production. Typical responsibilities are listed below and may vary based on whether the Assistant supports a Loan Consultant or a Branch Manager.
Provide TLC to clients and partners, no matter what and in the face of anything. Be great, make THE difference in their day no matter how they are being with you.
Leader Representation: Represent TLC at all times- How would the TLC respond here, what would they do/say?
Capture Leads/Manage Lead Tracker > Initial File Set up
Manage Calendar: Set client appointments, manage TLC's calendar, manage team calendar
Team Partnership: Be a partner to the LP2- nurture the client from lead to application to approval to contract, turn over to LP 2 with excellent service and care
LEAD CAPTURE/FILE SET UP:
- Respond to new leads within 2 business hours
- Update Lead Tracker as leads come in- Minimum of 15 leads/week, or 60 leads/month
- Confirm Lead Tracker and Pipeline Report data match, and are up to date at the end of every business day, if not live time
- Provide lead with overview of process to consult with Julie: Application, documentation, once complete, set Results/Pre-approval meeting. Set consultation date/time. Goal is consultation is within 3-5 business days from initial lead call.
INITIAL FILE SET UP:
Set up new application file:
Email client to acknowledge receipt of application and set expectations. File reviewed within 2 business days.
- Set up Home Investment Plan HIP (save as LAST NAME, First name 2019)
- Ensure application is 100% complete
- Ensure documentation is 100% complete
- Provide 'Meet the Team' once application/documentation is complete
- Run AUS for Approve/Eligible. If no issues, file ready for pre-approval communication. If file needs a full TBD underwrite, prepare file for LC review.
- Set up client in person appointment or video phone conference. Email LC with summary from original lead/referral source, HIP complete, documentation issues (if any), and conversation notes from communications with client(s)
- Confirm client video call or in person appointment at least one day prior
- TBD Underwrite: Work with Loan Processor/LP2 to submit file to underwriting. Two paths: Direct to Underwriting, or Traditional Review/Underwriting
- Call all pre-approved clients once/week. Ask for CCR on every call.
- Manage 'Thank you' cards for all leads received with RP's- put on TLC's desk to write, then mail out
- Hand off call- Call client once under contract, introduce LP 2.
- Send Congratulations video from TLC.
Our employees demonstrate the Caliber Ways of Work (WOWS) every day through:
- Collaborating Contagiously
- Caring Fiercely
- Doing the Right Thing
- Leading Thoughtfully
Caliber benefits and perks will WOW you!
Our benefits package includes: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k),10 employer paid holidays, as well as numerous employee discount programs.
We are proud to be a military friendly employer, and provide paid leave during military assignments for employees who serve in the Guard or Reserve.
Employees who work at our Coppell headquarters experience additional perks that include: standing desks, complimentary coffee and tea stations, an on-site gym and activities center with ping-pong and pool tables, and an in-house café.
Caliber is an equal opportunity employer.