Trinity Health RN - Eddy Sr. Care PACE - Per diem in Schenectady, New York
*Eddy Senior Care in Schenectady, NY* has an opportunity to work in a nursing specialty starting and ending your day at home to care for patients in their homes! The team is looking for RNs looking to work per diem!
With more than 12,500 employees and more than 165 locations in the capital district, St. Peter's Health Partners forms the most comprehensive network of health care and community services in the region. We are also part of Trinity Health, the second – largest not-for-profit health system in the United States, serving people and communities in 22 states from coast to coast.
Eddy SeniorCare is the Capital Region's only Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE). PACE is a special model of care proven effective at helping older adults with long-term health care needs live safely at home.
Eddy SeniorCare supports seniors at home by bringing together under one roof a wide array of medical care, home health care, therapy, and other support services. In the PACE model of care, each participant's health and support services are managed by a care team that is based at our agency. The team includes a doctor, a registered nurse, therapists, home health aides, day center staff, transportation drivers, nutritionists, social workers, and others. The PACE ""one-roof"" team model of care improves care coordination and responsiveness
The primary purpose of this position is to promote and maintain the health of participants enrolled in Eddy Senior Care through teaching, counseling, and appropriate preventive services. This position would be working primarily in our participant's home. Eddy Senior Care offers a unique health management program designed to help frail elderly live independently in their community, manage their medical conditions and avoid unnecessary nursing home placement.
- Valid NYS RN license
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or ability to obtain Bachelor’s degree in next 5 years
- 1+ yrs of experience as a RN
- Valid driver license and reliable vehicle
- 1 + yr of experience in a home care setting
- Maintain the highest level of customer service while completing day to day duties and responsibilities
- Critical thinking skills to problem solve
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- High level of efficiency to communicate in a fast pace work environment
- Engage within a team setting to help promote a strong team culture
- Passion to learn, grow and develop in the nursing field
Job Number: 00106200
Location: Schenectady, NY
Organization Name: St. Peter's Health Partners
Facility: SPNY - Eddy Senior Care
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: Day Shift