Trinity Health FT RN Neurovascular-Sunnyview Rehabilitation Hospital in Schenectady, New York
Sunnyview Rehabilitation Hospital is a 115-bed acute hospital specializing in physical rehabilitation. Each patient has a dedicated team of physicians, nurses, therapists and specialists ... all focused on one goal ... taking back what was stolen by a stroke, traumatic injury or disabling illness. We're proud of our rich history ... and the role we play in the healing process. Our patients come to us when they need us most. Our compassionate staff is there with up-to-the-minute treatment modalities and cutting-edge technology.
Sunnyview is in need of an RN to assist individuals with disability and/or chronic illness to attain and maintain maximum function. They assist patients in adapting to an altered lifestyle, while providing a therapeutic environment for patients and their families. The RN designs and implements treatment strategies that are based on scientific nursing theory related to self-care and that promote physical, psychosocial and spiritual health.
*Minimum Requirements: *
- New York State RN License
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of one (1) year successful performance at Level 1 practice expectations or nurse with greater than 1 year experience.
- BSN preferred
- Maintain the highest level of customer service while completing day to day duties and responsibilities
- Critical thinking and problem solving experience
- Passion to learn, grow and develop in the nursing field
Job Number: 00165444
Location: Schenectady, NY
Organization Name: St. Peter's Health Partners
Facility: SPNY - Sunnyview Hospital
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Night Shift