Scripps Health Sonographer in San Diego, California
At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of nation’s Top 100 Places to Work.
You’ll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you’re open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas has served the growing communities of San Diego’s coastal North County since 1978. We offer a full range of clinical and surgical services, including North County’s first Primary Stroke Center, a regionally recognized brain injury program, state-of-the-art imaging center, 24-hour emergency room care and award-winning OB-GYN, and maternal health and infant health services.
Join our Imaging Department as a Sonographer at Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas. The Sonographer will function in both the hospital and outpatient imaging center, and use their technical knowledge and skills to provide excellent care to a diverse range of patients and case types. We have leading-edge practice environments and seek equipment that offers better ergonomics, reduced exposure rates and timesaving tools to help our imaging professionals do what they do best to offer exceptional care.
The Diagnostic Sonographer is responsible for performing ultrasound examinations and providing ultrasound guidance for associated diagnostic procedures. You will be responsible for providing age specific care, education, and imaging procedures in conjunction with our engaged nurses and physicians. You will adhere to safety standards and regulatory requirements; participates in Quality Control and Performance Improvement activities while maintaining your clinical competency and mandatory requirements.
This position is Casual (Per Diem), Varied Shifts, and located at Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas.
- _Required Education/Experience/Specialized Skills: _
- Completion of formal training/educational program in a school that is accredited by CAAHEP (Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs).
- Imaging experience in a hospital or clinic setting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. _Required Certification/Registration: _
- RDCS or RCS
- BLS Preferred Education/Experience/Specialized Skills:
- RVT or RVS.
- 1-2 years experience.
- Knowledge of patient focused care delivery. Scripps Health is repeatedly named on the Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for, only San Diego-based company and Becker’s Healthcare Top Hospitals. Scripps Health offers a robust Total Rewards Program designed to compensate and motivate you throughout your career. Scripps Health Total Rewards Program includes a broad range of plans and programs including market competitive pay and performance incentives, health and wellness benefits, financial wellness benefits, work-life resources, learning and development opportunities, and rewards and recognition. Unlock your potential with Scripps Health today.
/Scripps Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression), age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability./
Organization: *Scripps Encinitas Hospital
Location: Northern San Diego County-ENCINITAS-SCRIPPS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL ENCINITAS
Requisition ID: 1038364