KPMG Campus KPMG Spark Bookkeeper Summer 2020 in Salt Lake City, Utah
Campus KPMG Spark Bookkeeper Summer 2020
Salt Lake City,UT
Campus KPMG Spark Bookkeeper Summer 2020
Job # 20821BR
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG Spark, a KPMG LLP Small Business Service, provides bookkeeping services designed for small business owners. Our dedicated bookkeeping teams utilize our software to handle client’s books by securely sending their data and automatically connecting it to their bank accounts, credit cards and third party integrations through the KPMG Spark app. Our services help clients ensure their financials are up to date, their payroll is delivered, their taxes are filed, and more importantly, our clients are feed up to do more of what they love.
We are looking to add talented (and awesome!) professionals in our fast-paced, fin-tech service team to help foster an amazing level of service for our customers. This position is considered to be a crucial, highly important role at KPMG Spark, a KPMG LLP Small Business Service.
KPMG is currently seeking an Bookkeeper for our KPMG Spark practice.
• Prepare and review financial statements for our business clients on a monthly basis utilizing KPMG Spark’s software
• Work with KPMG Spark’s human in the loop/machine learning technology to advance bookkeeping automation on client accounts; Monitor and train machine learning by applying accounting principles in a quality review process
• Collaborate with your bookkeeping team by participating in team stand ups and contributing to team goals
• Work with your manager and team lead members to address client concerns and meet clients service level expectations
• Assist as needed in the tax preparation process; Input tax return information into the tax preparation software and work with managers and Tax Managing Directors to deliver a high-quality tax return to the client
• Communicate as often as is required with clients via phone, text, and email in order to deliver high quality service to clients
• Associate’s degree in accounting or equivalent, or a Bachelor’s degree in accounting
• Proficient Excel
• Prior accounting experience a plus
• Extremely organized, attention to detail, task-oriented, excellent writing and communication skills, and strong work ethic
• Ability to work a fulltime, 40 hour/week schedule
• Ability to handle multiple engagements and client service teams and complete assignments accurately and timely
• Targeted graduation dates from December 2019 through Summer 2023
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
To apply, go to http://jobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25285&siteid=5357&AReq=20821BR
to complete our full application process to be considered for a position at KPMG. Please note you are able to apply to only one position.
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
©2019 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and the U.S. member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
Job Ref: 20821BR
- KPMG Jobs