Dell Inside Product Specialist 2 | Client TSR - Medium Business in Round Rock, Texas
Inside Product Specialist II (Client Technical Sales Representative)
The CSG (Client Solutions Group) Technical Sales Representative (TSR) is responsible for providing solutions of Dell Client Products. These include fixed and mobile workstations, 2-in-1s, ruggedized notebooks, large format displays, and Dell services, along with the ecosystem around them. This CSG TSR is responsible for the Medium Business organization. The main responsibility of the CSG TSR is to sell products and solutions that address a wide range of end user system needs. Additionally, they establish and enhance customer relationships by partnering with their virtual team to provide the best possible end-user solutions.
• Provides product or BU specific expertise. Viewed as a trusted business advisor.
• May own account set and/ or be called into accounts as opportunities are identified.
• Proactive calls (25+/day) to find new opportunities within account set.
• Identifies customer needs/ requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions.
• Provides pre-sales technical support during the sales process.
• Remains up-to-date on new product, technology, and services offerings.
• Stays current on industry and vertical solutions as well.
• Assists in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team.
• Promotes and positions key strategic product and service offerings.
• 2+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• BA/BS degree or equivalent of work experience + education
• Technical level knowledge of workstation and computing technologies
• 2+ years previous quota carrying sales experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly and think analytically
• Hunter mentality
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .
- Dell Jobs