United Technologies Corporation Sr Associate - Qlty Assurance in Rockford, Illinois
Job ID: 01291365
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
A01: Rockford - Aerospace 4747 Harrison Avenue, Rockford, IL, 61125 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The ISR Mission System business has contributed to significant advances in ground, air, space and imaging technology for over 85 years. ISR Mission Systems in Rockford, IL is seeking a Quality Analyst who will act as the primary point of contact for assembly of data pack information required for customer approval. The analyst will interface with internal cross-functional teams and external customers for the assigned program.
The individual will provide support to the program quality organization to ensure requirements and tasks are completed on time.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• First Article Reviews
• Assist the Program Quality Engineer's with addressing customer issues in a timely professional manner
• Updating the Quality Swim lane for Standard Work
• Support/Participate in Program Reviews
• Provide support relative to the collection and analysis of Program quality data
• Participate in process improvement tools and methods
• Participate in cross-functional teams under the supervision of the Program Quality engineer in the investigation and elimination of causes of quality problems and follow-up on corrective actions
• Provide support in the way of development and documentation of business processes and identify opportunities for improvement
• Create/Review Data Packs
• Preliminary review of test data books for final quality approval
• Assist with QCPC turn-back identification and preventative actions
• Execute the initiatives of the organization
• Any other special assignment as required
This position will report to the Space Systems Rockford Quality Manager.
Education and Certifications
BA/BS in Business or related Technical field w/2 years of related experience
Experience and Qualifications:
• 2 years of related experience preferred
• Self-motivated with a passion for quality and proven problem solving ability
• Prefer experience with Program Quality Engineering • Professional & succinct communicator
• Eager to learn new skills & applications • Must be able to work with minimal direction
• Candidate will need a strong focus on delivering results and meeting commitments
• Enhance and support teamwork
• Strong PC skills with proficiency in the following MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Travel required: 0%-10%
Due to special projects, programs and contracts US citizenship required
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.
United Technologies Corporation
- United Technologies Corporation Jobs