WindStream Communications Proj Coordinator II-Srvc Del in Rochester, New York
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Project manages the implementation of multi-location circuit based customer orders.
- Coordinate installations, disconnects and changes for special access circuits including DS1, DS3 and other complex high speed voice and data services.
- Interface with interexchange carriers, connecting companies, and overall PC’s to clarify and validate orders.
- Place orders with other vendors for OFF NET requirements. Track orders, FOC, and DLRs with the vendors to ensure dates are met and circuits are turned up in a timely manner.
- Manage multiple active customer orders simultaneously.
- Serve as the single point of contact between the internal WINDSTREAMS’ groups, and vendors during the implementation of OFF NET orders.
- Responsible for the development, planning and management of all aspects of the project implementation in a timely and smooth process. This includes, but is not limited to the following: identification and understanding of the project scope, customer expectations, constraints and requirements; creation and communication of a realistic project plan; management and execution of the project plan tasks and timelines; identification of project team members and roles; development and management of project issues log; completion of assigned tasks within the schedule and budget guidelines; and data collection and analysis in support of key indicators and project status.
- Escalate as needed to ensure project orders are moving according to project schedule.
- Conduct post project reviews to identify areas of improvement.
- Research vendor business rules, analyze and resolve ordering issues.
- Escalate to carriers, as needed, to provide resolution on orders rejected, clarified or in Jeopardy to manage expedite requests.
- Point of escalation for internal teams and management.
Job Attributes: * Strong work ethic with even temperament * Professional and positive attitude * Ability to work under pressure and in high stress situations * Flexible work schedule * Good verbal and written skills * Highly organized individual * Strict attention to detail * Strong multi-tasking skills * Ability to follow-up and follow through with multiple tasks * Strong individual worker with ability to also work as part of a team * Ability to train peers and conduct presentations * Participate in and lead projects as assigned by management
Minimum Requirements: High School diploma or equivalent and 5 years experience with 3 years directly related to the job. College hours or a college degree may be substituted for some experience as deemed appropriate.
Primary Location: *US-New York-Rochester
Job Category: Service Delivery
Requisition ID: 19000391
Other Locations: US-Iowa-Hiawatha, US-North Carolina-Charlotte
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.