PNC Mortgage Area Sales Manager (MLO) in RIDGEWOOD, New Jersey
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
M01123 Mtg Area Sales Manager (MLO)
Manages home-lending production for a team of mortgage loan officers and support staff in accordance with PNC core values. Oversees the business integrity of the market.
Manages and coordinates the activities of mortgage loan officers engaged in promoting and providing products and/or services.
Grows, retains and develops an effective sales force to cover the geography of the market.
Drives productivity through sales initiatives and leveraging marketing collateral. Maximizes market opportunity by collaborating with internal and external business partners to establish long- and short-term sales strategies.
Manages activities to align with customer experience expectations.
NJ - RIDGEWOOD
Mortgage Area Sales Manager (MLO)
Line of Business:
Retail Banking - Mortgage Sales
NJ086 - Ridgewood
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
NJ - RIDGEWOOD
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. At least 3 years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Builds Winning Teams - Extensive Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change -&
Job Specific Competencies:
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
SALES TASKS AND ACTIVITIES - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to sell an organization's products and services.
Strategic Sales Planning - Working Experience
- Knowledge of sales principles, processes, techniques and tools; ability to develop sales plans that are future-oriented, support business strategy and reflect understanding of emerging, as well as existing, opportunities and markets.
Customer Experience Management. - Working Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Mortgage Products. - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize commercial and residential mortgage instruments available in the branch and apply them to specific situations.
Selling. - Extensive Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Manages Risk - Extensive Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Area Sales Manager within PNC's Mortgage organization, you will be based in Ridgewood NJ.
- PNC Jobs