Kelly Services Urgent need - Sr. Embedded Software Engineer- Redmond, WA in Redmond, Washington
Kelly Services is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a medical device manufacturing company located in Redmond, WA .
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Redmond, WA
Type: Contract (W2)
Length: 6 months
Pay Rate: $65-70/HR
Senior Staff Software Engineer will be responsible for developing software in a regulated environment and will contribute to projects under the direction of the lead software engineer or architect. Resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist.
• Strong C/C++ coding experience in an embedded/RTOS environment
• Contributing to software design decisions
• Works independently with wide latitude for independent judgment.
• Working closely with systems engineers to define interfaces / Generating software requirements
• Mentors other less experienced engineers
• Working closely with hardware engineers to diagnose issues
• Documenting software detailed design
• Implementing software and unit tests according to design documentation
• Supporting software integration on the hardware
• Troubleshooting systems integration and software
• Ensuring deliverables and work products adhere to the quality system
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• Bachelors Degree in applicable engineering discipline
• 7 years applicable experience
• Excellent verbal and written documentation and communication skills.
• Experience diagnosing hardware/software issues
• Time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Previous mentoring or lead experience
• Demonstrated ability to determine and meet project objectives.
• Experience with one or more POSIX-compliant real-time operating systems
• Hands on experience with ARM processors (e.g. OMAP, i.MX) and microcontrollers (e.g. MSP430, PIC)
• Demonstrated understanding of and ability to follow good software development processes
• Able to work well in an open team environment and with outsource partners.
* If this position may be of interest to you, please email me back at email@example.com (with your most up to date resume, for further consideration) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! *
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
- Kelly Services Jobs