Microsoft Corporation Program Manager 2 in Redmond, Washington
Love working with cloud born, cutting edge, next generation sales and marketing infrastructure? Passionate about business architecture, want to positively affect the experience of everyone who uses Microsoft's cloud products and make sure your sales and marketing folks have the data they need to drive revenue for Microsoft? Well this role might be for you! The Global Demand Center Infrastructure & data team is hiring a Technical Program Manager who can help us to improve the journey of personalization with our customers and drive value to them by leveraging deep insights of our customer data through Direct, Sales and Partner channels. The Global Demand Center (GDC) is Microsoft’s centralized demand gen engine and is leading the transformation of marketing at Microsoft with campaigns and execution engines that allow us to engage in a more personalized way with our customers. The GDC is influencing the future of how we connect with our current and future customers providing them a multichannel experience.
You will be responsible for:
• Designing scalable systems and driving business architecture solutions in digital marketing using data.
• Architecting solutions around complex systems integration and how data comes together from different parts of the company to light up marketing and sales execution channels.
• Working with cross functional groups, so you'll need to love that kind of work and be proficient at creating and maintaining warm and productive working relationships with other teams.
• Managing projects, working with development teams to deliver complex projects.
• Running and prioritizing work for the development teams using an agile methodology
• Staying up to date on the latest and greatest features of Marketing automation and AI driven digital marketing
• Previous experience must include 3+ years product management
• Experience building data models is preferred
• An agilist in mindset and execution. Should be able to describe personal journeys in applying agile practices in cross-functional teams, with solid real-world examples of success stories and fail fast learnings.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly the ability to synthesize complex problems/scenarios into easy-to-understand concepts.
• Big desire to improve process and make things more efficient
• An understanding of big data management is preferred.
• Strong understanding of how complex systems work together
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs