Microsoft Corporation Program Manager 2 in Redmond, Washington
We are looking for a Program Manager to lead the identity and authentication areas for Office 365 service. This role will focus on driving future identity & authentication scenarios for Office 365. This role involves working closely with partners and stakeholders to enable these scenarios and provide a platform that drives up adoption for our Microsoft and third-party apps. Additionally, this role involves coordinating Office and Azure teams to ensure the right level of collaboration and prioritization are happening across Microsoft.
Key functions include:
• Review and develop strategy for Office 365 customer value in the identity, authentication & enterprise space.
• Drive new Identity model across Office for new markets segments
• Own platform components and technology that is critical to the success of apps and services building on the platform
• Imagine, design, and drive a rapid roadmap of improvements that guide the team towards new use cases and next generation experiences demanded by customers
• Collaborate with teams across the company and the partners across the industry to drive new app & service concepts from ideation to launch
Qualifications to Include:
• BA/BS plus Minimum 5+ years experience in end-to-end MS technology platform and project delivery experience
• Ability to communicate effectively, and develop lasting relationships with senior business or technical leaders
• Teaming/Collaboration - Demonstrates effective cross-group collaboration skills to achieve results through influence
• Prior Directory, Identity & Authentication knowledge and understanding of trends affecting customer adoption of cloud services
• Experience working with enterprise customers, both technical and business, and at all levels
• Experience in the Program Management area
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs