Microsoft Corporation Program Manager 2 in Redmond, Washington
Are you looking for a customer-focused environment where you can truly have impact? Are you able to apply your creativity and your brilliance to solve difficult problems, while working with a team of top rate engineers?
The Data Insights and Analytics team in the Dynamics 365 Customer Service and Field Service organization is looking for a driven Program Manager to join our energetic group with startup-like mindset. Our diverse team works with industry leading artificial intelligence, making it approachable for our business users. We’re a collaborative group working across multiple organizations within the Business Application Group and beyond. Our team owns the product end-to-end, ensuring everyone has the opportunity for real customer impact.
• Deep engagement with stakeholders and customers resulting in technical requirements from current business problems.
• Planning and executing software development using Agile processes, ensuring the results meet stakeholder requirements and customer expectations.
• The ability to define and measure success metrics for the business problems and solutions
• Effectively communicate complex ideas to audiences with various technical backgrounds.
• 4+ years of professional software development.
• BS/BA degree, MS preferred in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
• Great communication skills, conflict resolution, and deep customer empathy
• Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence
• Great strategic thinking and technical skills
• Self-driven and ability to work with minimal direction
• Technical experience with data and data visualization technologies
• Experience with a data-driven mindset and the ability to experiment, learn and improve
• Ability to successfully influence without authority and manage efforts through relationships
• Ability to promote a collaborative environment and bring a positive attitude to difficult situations
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest .
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs