Microsoft Corporation Principal Program Manager Lead in Redmond, Washington
The Core Commerce Platform (CCP) is chartered with driving discovery, engagement, and conducting business for Microsoft’s customers and partners across a broad range of consumer and commercial products from Xbox to Azure. The Fulfillment + Licensing team powers commerce engagements by provisioning purchased products and authorizing the use of products and services through licensing.
The Core Commerce Platform Fulfillment and Licensing team is looking for a people manager to lead as team that is focused on supporting mission critical high-scale services in production. The team is focused on operational excellence for processes, architecture, and design patterns. As well as excellent partner and customer management. We are measured by the trust our customers and partners place in us by purchasing our products, come ensure we continuously earn that trust by helping craft services that drive highly reliable experiences across the Microsoft product ecosystem.
• Demonstrated customer and partner empathy
• Demonstrated people manager experience including recruiting and retaining talent
• Outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills demonstrated by previously working successfully across group boundaries, especially with engineering and operations teams
• Proven track record of delivering scalable processes and services that meet evolving business requirements
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and a desire to create an open and collaborative team culture
• Demonstrated adaptability to technologies, systems, people, and processes
• 10+ years of program management experience working through full product cycle from initial planning and design to on-going operation
• A BA/BS degree in computer science, engineering, data science or related field is preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.To be successful in this role you must have To be successful in this role you must have the following qualifications:
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs