IQVIA Contact Centre Advisor in Reading, United Kingdom
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Customer Service Advisor/ Call Centre Scheduler – Reading Office – Full-Time up to 25K plus bonus and benefits
Do you want to kick start your career with IQVIA and springboard your way into the pharmaceutical industry?
We are looking for a diverse range of people who fit the following:
• Ambitious, driven and target orientated individuals
• Someone who will work hard and is highly motivated to achieve their targets,
• Likes to work in a team and in a supported environment
• Who wants to make a difference and is passionate about bringing people and knowledge together for a healthier world
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors/Call Centre Schedulers who have excellent communication and administration skills to work for a global pharmaceutical company at their prestigious offices in Reading. This position is a fantastic opportunity for candidates from all backgrounds to showcase their communication, rapport building skills and positive attitude in a forward-thinking environment.
Your daily responsibilities will be to:
• Schedule appointments with Health Care Professionals, on behalf of your medical representatives, which will drive sales of a leading brand
• build new and maintain existing relationships with health care professionals
• work in a fast paced, target focussed environment where bonus is rewarded for your hard work and results
• Manage a portfolio of customers ensuring targets are met and whenever possible exceeded
• Provide a high quality customer experience
• Develop a good understanding of the NHS and Pharmaceutical industry
In this role we will help you to raise your profile commercially and enable you to use your skills. Communication is the key to success in this growing team and you will be able to demonstrate your committed work ethic in a rewarding environment.
Who this may appeal to:
• Graduates who are looking for a career within the pharmaceutical industry.
• Individuals looking for experience to support a career as a Medical Sales Representative.
• Individuals looking to begin a career in communications.
• Experienced professionals who enjoy working in a target driven and rewarding professional environment.
• Helped develop or commercialize 98 of the Top 100 best-selling products of 2015
• 50,000 employees conducting business in more than 100 countries
• Fortune 500 company
• Named as a 2016 World’s Most Ethical Company® by the Ethisphere Institute
• Gold Standard Investor's in People
• Excellent Salary and Bonus
• Life Assurance, Pension & Private Health Insurance
• Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
• Health Insurance (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
• Health Clubs and Gym Discounts
• Give As You Earn
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Educated to A-level or equivalent. Relevant work experience would be considered as an alternative.
• Minimum of GSCE grade C or above in Maths and English
• Good written and verbal communications skills
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Professional telephone manner with excellent listening skills
• Ability to work on your own and in a team aiming to achieve daily set targets
• Ability to interact and build rapport with internal and external customers whilst seeking information
• Full eligibility to work full time in the UK
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs