Lockheed Martin Operational Forces LNO in Quantico, Virginia
Description: The R&D Experimentation Liaison to USMC Operating Forces will coordinate all requests from the Office of Naval Research Human Performance, Training and Education team to U.S. Operating Forces and supporting Establishment commands in support of ONR HPT&E research and development efforts. The successful applicant will be required to conduct tasks including: - Serve as the single point of contact for Principle Investigators that desire U.S Marine Corps support - Function as an Infantry Subject Matter Expert (SME) and Marine Corps organizational and doctrine SME - Draft Feasibility of Support (FoS) Naval messages for use by US. Operating Forces
- Organize and conduct required planning conferences for each program
- Draft all requests for Marine Corps logistics support for HPT&E research programs. These requests typically include access to firing ranges, safety, communication support, material support, Hold Harmless Agreements - Represent ONR HPT&E programs with the Marine Corps Training and Education Command for school-house support
- Organize and conduct Operating Force Warrior Workshops for HPT&E programs
- Publish After Action Review documents for all events - Represent ONR interests at TECOM S&T Workshops - Provide monthly program status update to ONR - Support monthly meetings at ONR
- Attend Quarterly Marine Forces Command
- Participate in all approved program coordination efforts - Draft commendatory correspondence to recognize participating Marine Corps organizations, specific Marines, and other Command, Agencies and DoD support personnel.
Typically 7-10 HPTE programs must be simultaneously supported. The requirement will be to work in the vicinity of Marine Corps Base Quantico, VA. ONR meetings will generally be held in Arlington, VA.
The work will require liaison with commands and agencies which may include: U.S. Marine Corps Training and Education Command, U.S. Marine Corps Warfighting Laboratory, The Basic School, Marine Forces Command, I,
II, and III Marine Expeditionary Forces, Marine Forces Pacific, and other DOD and Department of Homeland Security commands and agencies as required to address HPT&E Project mission requirements.
Familiarity with USMC operation forces, USMC doctrine and organization, and HPT&E experimentation requirements.
Served previously as a USMC Officer at the O-6 level or above.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs