Alorica Vice President, Strategic Solutions in Plantation, Florida
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
• Assist sales leaders navigating the internal hurdles to ensure the Operations, Technology, Compliance, Pricing/Finance and others are aligned and supportive of the Sales Strategy
• Assist Sales leaders in meeting/presentation strategy/preparation to ensure we demonstrate Alorica’s rich vertical experience and associated delivery capabilities
• Liaison between marketing/proposal team and sales leaders; ensuring messaging in any content is customized and specific to the opportunity at hand
• Participate in all prospect calls/meetings to ensure we are going deep and wide addressing all prospect opportunities and demonstrating vertical expertise
• Leverage industry and operational expertise at all points of the sales cycle to ensure we meet our sales objectives
• Perform due diligence within the vertical, and specific prospects, to understand industry trends, delivery trends; resulting in the ability for sales team to create very pointed capabilities positioning content
• Work with other vertical strategists on best practices to leverage ideas to enable selling
Minimum Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent in relevant work experience.
• 5+ years in BPO operations, sales or support
Experience organizing and leading teams to form common viewpoints, solutions and execution plans
Proven ability to deploy teamwork to overcome internal/external barriers
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
- Alorica Jobs