Rose International INC Accountant in Plano, Texas
Position Title: Accountant
Position Number: 306729
Location: Plano, TX
Desired Skill Set:
CPA, Accounting, PeopleSoft
C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title: Sr. Accountant
Estimated End date: 3 months+
Location: Plano, TX 75024
• Will be supporting ongoing accounting and reporting on a monthly basis.
• Will interact with team members within the Accounting & Tax department, along with other business partners in the Analytics and Product teams
• Complete monthly JVs for insurance companies
• Prepare monthly reconciliations
• Reconcile financial information provided by various sources in support of monthly JVs.
• Prepare and support monthly variance reports and various other internal reports
• Assist in completing various special projects as requested by management.
• Perform necessary testing to support new product rollouts
• Prepare schedules supporting the year-end audit and tax reporting.
• CPA not a must-have but highly preferred (must have Big 4, if no CPA)o Inactive CPA okay
• Big 4 or national public accounting experience required
• 3 – 5+ years of experience in accounting
• Bachelor's Degree
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic, and changing environment
• Strong communicator
• Critical thinker
• Team player
• Ability to multi-task
• Detail oriented
• Positive attitude
• Strong Excel user
• Strong MS Office skills
• PeopleSoft experience
• HFM experience
• CPA highly preferred (must have Big 4, if no CPA)o Inactive CPA okay
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)