Trinity Health Permanent Supportive Housing Team Lead in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
The PSH Team Lead will not directly supervise staff members, but provide oversight of work flow processes and provide leadership to staff in absence of program supervisor. The Team Lead provides direction and guidance for homeless services case management positions and program assistant positions through modeling, training, and coaching as a supervisor support. The Team Lead will provide on-boarding and training to newly hired employees and ongoing training, as needed. The team lead will facilitate and promote open communication among staff, programs, and persons served. The Team Lead will also work to assure high quality and compliance with all homeless services’ federally and state funded programs, and each of their specific requirements and benchmarks, through ongoing program reviews, program reports, data mining, monitoring, and analysis. Quality and compliance assurance efforts will also include ongoing stakeholder engagement, liaising across homeless services department entities, effective budget management, and effective program management. The team lead will look for opportunities for improvement and expansion within all federally funded programs. The Team Lead will also assist in the development and facilitation of client satisfaction surveys and analysis of survey results. The team lead will regularly work with the homeless services case management supervisor, fiscal department, and homeless services senior manager in all of these efforts.
E*_ssential Functions of the Position_*: **
- Provides direct service as necessary.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of and ability to adhere to HUD regulations, county and state guidelines, and Pittsburgh Mercy organizational policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of and ability to adhere to HUD and NOFA performance standards and benchmarks.
- Consistent running and analysis of HMIS data quality detail and summary reports for all HUD grants and Winter Shelter. (minimum Monthly basis)
- Tracking, monitoring, and analysis of all Homeless Services HUD grants’ annual progress reports in conjunction with department supervisor.
- Tracking, monitoring, and analysis of all Homeless Services HUD grants’ HMIS quarterly updates in conjunction with department supervisor.
- Tracking, monitoring, and analysis of data entered around HUD’s HMIS 5 collections points: record creation, project entry, update, annual assessment, and project exit for all HUD program clients.
- Assistance with completion of and the Review of annual HUD project renewal applications for accuracy and quality.
- Facilitate and model appropriate and effective case management data collection at the Winter Shelter.
- Review and analysis of all Winter Shelter case management data outcomes.
- Review, analysis, and appropriate delivery of Winter Shelter case management data to Allegheny County Department of Human Services.
- Development, implementation, and ongoing consistent utilization of consumer satisfaction survey for all HUD program/ CoC program services.
- Regularly liaise with Allegheny County Department of Human Services Data specialists to ensure quality data management.
- Assist Allegheny County Department of Human Services with their annual HUD ranking tools for evaluation and assessment.
- Participation in monthly homeless services fiscal review meetings with executive director, homeless services senior manager, case management supervisor, and fiscal department.
- Support homeless services management team with data quality and compliance efforts across the department.
- Knowledge of the housing first model and harm reduction principles.
- Perform the role as acting supervisor as directed, when necessary.
- Participate in supervision, as needed, of new case management staff within homeless services program.
- Provide training and on-boarding of new case management staff and staff who are struggling within homeless services program, particularly in the areas of data collection and outcomes use with the HMIS system.
- Report to Supervisor needs and concerns of the team.
- Demonstrates attention to required details and completeness, providing for best possible results. Strives continuously to improve upon current methods/systems in order to meet or exceed the needs of customers/partners.
- Promote teamwork and the spirit of cooperation
- Create, liaise with, and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attend and participate in internal and external committees, task forces, treatment team meetings, planning and work groups and meetings as required and requested.
- Recognizes potential crisis and responds to, or intervenes in crisis situations within the guidelines of policy and procedures using approved Crisis Management techniques.
- Knowledge of community resources and how to access government programs such as DPW, medical assistance, Allegheny Link and free legal services.
- Attends mandatory PM training and identifies additional supplemental training for staff.
- Represents Pittsburgh Mercy in a professional and positive manner to internal/external partners.
- Performs all other tasks as required and/or assigned.
Job Number: 00109102
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Organization Name: Pittsburgh Mercy
Facility: PMPA_CAMPUS S 9th Bldg 4
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift