PNC Business Analysis Consultant - Non Technical in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100145 Bus Analysis Conslt - Non Tech
Directs in the collection and interpretation of business requirements, and participates in the development and review of processes and procedures, workflow analytics, and reporting.
Develops and maintains of all applicable policy and procedure documentation.
Independently obtains and identifies the business requirements needed to carry out and improve applicable business processes.
Translates business needs, processes and/or procedures by partnering with applicable experts and business stakeholders to determine and articulate needs.
Drives the development, analysis and distribution of relevant reporting.
OH - Cleveland
Business Analysis Consultant - Non Technical
Line of Business:
Operations – C&IB Commercial Lending
OH005 - Cleveland Ops Ctr-North,West,S
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
OH - Cleveland, PA - Pittsburgh
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Business Case Justification - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the how's and why's of preparing and justifying business cases and value propositions; ability to justify business expenditures by identifying cost, benefits, ROI, opportunities, and risks.
Effectiveness Measurement - Extensive Experience
- Ability to measure the quality and quantity of work effort for the purpose of improvement.
Process Management - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of business process improvement tools and techniques and ability to understand, monitor, update, or enhance existing business or work processes.
Software Product Business Knowledge - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and experience with the business aspects and operation of a software product; knowledge of the install base, current uses, future plans, and product vision.
Consulting - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Problem Solving - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Requirements Analysis - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of methods and techniques to elicit, analyze and record required business functionality and non-functionality requirements; ability to analyze these requirements to ensure the success of a system or software development project.
Project Management - Extensive Experience
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
Business Assessment - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the activities, tasks, practices and deliverables for assessing and documenting business opportunities; ability to assess the benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications.
Service Request Management Process - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to apply the processes, activities and tools associated with managing customer requests.
Problem Management Process - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Business Analytics Consultant within PNC's C&IB/AMG Performance Improvement Team, you will be based in Cleveland, OH or Pittsburgh, PA.
You will support the AMG Operations organization to deliver a better customer experience, with highly engaged employees working in an efficient manner, which focuses on the following objectives:
Deploy the Lean Management System throughout the AMG Operations organization, which will be customized to their needs
Coach managers at all levels of the AMG Operations organization
3.-Drive sustainability of the Lean Management System in AMG and Commercial Lending Operations