Trinity Health Adolescent and Child Partial Hospitalization Therapist-Full Time in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Ability to provide preventative, verbal and physical interventions using an evidenced based crisis system with child/adolescent consumers ages 6-18. Plan and facilitate individual and therapeutic groups as well as complete necessary clinical documentation. Function as a member of an interdisciplinary treatment team.
E*_ssential_* Functions of the Position:
- Plan and implement psychotherapy services to groups and individuals.
- Utilize Handle with Care verbal and physical intervention as necessary.
- Demonstrate considerable knowledge of the basic principles, medication approaches, practices, and procedures involved in a cross disciplinary program for consumers. This includes knowledge of professionally accepted techniques and interventions.
- Identify and manage clinical resistance, focusing on the art of engagement and trauma informed care.
- Participate as a member of the treatment team for all PHP consumers, coordinating interventions amongst the assigned psychiatrist, nurse, and milieu therapist and assisting other team members when necessary.
- Write, review, and assure accuracy of progress notes.
- Take full responsibility for the maintenance of the clinical chart for all assigned cases.
- Exhibit competent computer skills and be willing to expand those skills. All documentation must be chart entered within 24 hours of the event.
- Practice service excellence skills in regard to customer service at all times.
- Respond to written or verbal inquiries by customers within 24 hours of call.
- Adhere to all MBH policies and procedures by demonstrating the organization’s commitment to the objectives of our Corporate Compliance Program and ethical business practices by fulfilling all responsibilities outlined in Mercy’s Code of Conduct.
Job Number: 00124117
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Organization Name: Pittsburgh Mercy
Facility: PMPA_CAMPUS Reedsdale
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift