IQVIA Project Coordinator - National - XWA18917 in Phoenix, Arizona
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The primary objective of the Project Coordinator position is support and assistance to project managers and project teams related to the assigned project(s). This role will support all project-related activities for assigned projects in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices.
· Assist with the establishment of new procedures and offer suggestions for process improvements for existing procedures.
· Set up and maintain all project documentation files and records.
· Assist with the creation and coordinate all information and communications for assigned projects.
· Update and maintain internal databases, tracking systems and project plans with project specific information.
· Prepare, analyze and distribute status, tracking and project finance reports.
· Prepare presentation materials for meetings and project summary data.
· Coordinate project team and customer meetings, identifying and planning appropriate medium (Web, telecon, face to face) and ensuring arrangements are handled appropriately. Determine and plan all meeting requirements in advance, as directed by the Project Manager.
· Take and record minutes, notes and actions at assigned meetings, distribute and follow up accordingly.
· Coordinate with other project support staff within and across the organization to identify and consolidate support processes.
· Will serve as backup contact for internal project team as designated by project manager.
· Will undertake project management activities as directed by project manager.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Good problem-solving skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Results and detail-oriented approach to work delivery and output
· Ability to work under close direction
· Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
· Ability to prioritize, actively seek input and problem solve
· Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· High School + 5 years of related work experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
· Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.