Bank of America Consumer Banking Market Leader (ADP RM Program) in Phoenix, Arizona
The Consumer Banking Market Leader (ADP RM Program) will manage a team comprised of Advisor Development Program Relationship Managers hired to pursue a Financial Solutions Advisor (FSA) career track. This leader will dedicate leadership routines under the registered organization, and be the point person for hiring, coaching, monitoring, training and driving milestones to RM graduation to FSA trainee to FSA.
The leader will drive local strategies and tactics surrounding the client experience, client relationships and deepening, and operational excellence at the market and financial center levels. They will focus on developing and executing client-driven market strategies to drive operational excellence and client-deepening strategies, while adhering to regulatory, securities and supervision laws, policies and procedures. The leader should be able to build partnerships across the organization, integrate and drive strategic management, and have experience in coaching and developing employees to deliver a client relationship oriented culture. This leader is responsible for holding ADP Relationship Managers accountable for operational excellence and deepening client relationships by following established client relationship care processes and building robust Consumer and Enterprise partner relationships.
In additional to the responsibilities associated with the Consumer Banking Market Leader (ADP RM Program) role, the registration candidate is expected to acquire the necessary licenses, training and certification to become a Registered Market Leader. The licensing path includes studying and acquiring series 7, 66, 9 & 10 (or equivalent) licenses, and completing the Consumer Banking Market Leader – Registration Candidate new hire training and certification process including on-site visits with their Administrative Manager, associate shadowing and virtual learning courses. Once the Market Leader acquires all required licenses, completes training activities and passes all proficiency assessments, they will transition into a full time Consumer Banking & Merrill Edge Market Leader position.
• Manage the day-to-day activities of Advisor Development Program Relationship Managers (ADP RMs) to drive sales growth and operational excellence
• Translate strategy into actionable plans for the market, diagnosing team performance and financial center gaps in order to develop action plans to drive sales productivity and risk management
• Execute consistently through formalized management routines
• Monitor and inspect client management processes
• Build and manage relationships with local financial center partners (Consumer Lending, US Trust, GWIM, Small Business, etc.) to ensure referral flow and execution of business strategies (Note: while the creation and enhancement of partnerships across the company is encouraged, setting referral goals or targets for unregistered individuals for investment referrals to the broker dealer is not permissible)
• Manage and execute end-to-end talent management process including market expansion, hiring, onboarding, proficiency of sales management; perform performance reviews and provide constructive feedback and coaching
• Enforce policies and procedures and ensure adherence of team members
• Conduct financial center visits and reviews to visibly manage/inspect processes and ensure client and associate safety; compliance with financial center objectives, policies, procedures, and operations
• Partner with Operations Manager to ensure coordination and adherence of team members to enterprise operational policies and procedures
• Partner with Performance Manager to ensure that relationship deepening is being properly executed and that business objectives are being met
• Ensure alignment of financial center resources to serve the core financial needs of clients
• Leverage best practices in order to remain up to date on all risk and regulatory requirements
• Responsible for coaching the behavior and performance of all team members, while maintaining adherence to applicable securities and regulatory laws, policies and procedures
• Ensures enterprise complaint tracking process is executed and resolves all client issues that are elevated to management level
• Drive client management and relationship deepening routines
• Manages and mitigates underperforming and declining results in the risk and client experience space; develops quality action plans and completes performance improvement process if appropriate
• Ensures associates are proficient in assisting and educating clients on how to conduct simple transactions via ATA, ATM, on-line and mobile capabilities; identifies Small Business/Commercial self-service opportunities
• Study for exams and acquire series 7, 66, 9 & 10 licenses (or equivalent)
• Complete Market Leader Registered Candidate new hire training and certification process, including on-site visits with their Administrative Manager, associate shadowing, and virtual learning courses.
• Minimum 5 years of sales and/or bank operations experience
• Proven track record of coaching and improving performance in others
• Proactively builds trusted relationships with key partners/clients
• Can quickly learn business, priorities, challenges, and goals
• Can attract, recruit and retain an effective sales and operations team
• Ability to serve as client advocate to resolve problems independently or escalate as needed with sense of urgency
• Exercises good judgment and experience to make timely and effective decisions
• Demonstrated success in building networks across and outside of organizations
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to easily engage others in dialogue, convey sincere interest in building/deepening relationships, and demonstrate a commitment to providing personalized service
• Projects enthusiasm, optimism, and determination
• Communicates clearly and effectively at all levels
• Communicates strategic business plans and tactical sales goals to team members
• Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple responsibilities, prioritize, and delegate tasks
• Strong financial and business acumen including experience in leading managers and interpreting financial reports to drive profitability
• Ability to pass compliance requirements
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and excellent time management skills
• Proficiency in computer skills and professional programs (e.g. Microsoft Office)
• Travel required: Will vary depending on geography
• Undergraduate college degree
• Prior management experience
Posting Date : 03/15/2019
Phoenix, AZ, CAMELBACK BLDG, 1825 E BUCKEYE RD,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 25% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs