Comcast Project Manager - Enterprise Sales Enablement in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
As part of the Sales Enablement team, this person will own programs that will further allow our National Enterprise sales teams to penetrate and grow new / large customers. A key focus area for this person will be to manage the Executive Sponsorship Program. They will be responsible for managing the complete life cycle of moderately-to-highly complex projects, including: Approval, planning, execution, reporting and closeout to ensure planned results are achieved on time. They will develop timelines, and ensure progress to plan, as well as track critical project achievements. This person will usually determines own work priorities.
- Leverage the Comcast ecosystem to gain higher/wider executive access in ESP portfolio of accounts resulting in a 50% increase to the C-suite and other key players in the Political maps. Sell more into these accounts using these tactics.
- Manage project status and information in the form of formal briefings, project update meetings, and written, electronic, and graphic reports.
- Develop, maintain, and manage detailed project plans, action item registers, and major milestone timelines for all assigned projects. Provide overall prioritization and direction of work assignments, team resources, etc.
- Coordinate with other work streams, projects, and initiatives which may impact successful completion of project.
- Manage all assigned projects to completion ensuring on-time delivery, meeting of budgetary demands, and maintaining overall project ownership.
- Act as a single point of contact for project status. Maintain communication with stakeholders. Facilitate project meetings.
- Address problems through risk management and contingency planning and present solutions and/or options to executive management. Ensure effective implementation of solutions/changes.
- Use formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks, and changes.
- Lead in the development, design, and implementation of new projects.
- Coordinates activities with Comcast executive team and cross-functional team.
- Pulls together the right resources to orchestrate the competitive advantage of Comcast leveraging the Comcast ecosystem, the relationships and reach of Comcast Business executives, and divisional executive leadership.
- Additional projects will be added to manage.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree minimum; Field of Study: Business, Communications; Liberal Arts emphasis
- Generally requires 5-7 years of related experience in sales enablement and program management
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Must be local to Philadelphia, PA to work from our HQ location in Center City.
- Business Certifications: Project Management certification not required, but preferred
Compliance Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer