U.S. Bank Business Engagement Project Manager - Salesforce in Owensboro, Kentucky
• Work with various business groups and senior management to develop and implement strong communication plans that will assist in meeting company goals and objectives.
• Participates in the identification, design, development and implementation of assigned CRM projects.
• Partners and collaborates across business lines and key user groups to drive CRM user adoption by leading and implementing projects that deliver best practices, standardized processes, tools and support models. Ensures success of initiatives through partnership, engagement and communication.
• Leads projects that contribute to greater user adoption and business engagement across the U.S. Bank Salesforce ecosystem. Assesses and identifies areas of opportunity and prioritizes initiatives. Establishes baseline metrics and measures success. Effectively communicates to further drive business line engagement.
• Assigned projects may be general or CRM/Salesforce related in nature. Interfaces with internal and external resources to ensure successful and timely completion in accordance with user and business lines’ needs. Manages performance of the project team and evaluates overall team performance.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Eight to ten years of experience in project management activities
Considerable knowledge of assigned business line or functional area
Salesforce.com certification or other relevant CRM experience
Demonstrated management and leadership skills
Strong organizational and analytical skills
Advanced knowledge of project management
Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Master's degree preferred
Job: Project Management / Analysis
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Richfield
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190012976
Other Locations: United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- U.S. Bank Jobs