Smith Senior Living Restorative Aide – Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Orland Park, Illinois
We want YOU because: You are a caring person. You love being around Seniors, hearing their stories, being in their company. You take pride in being a Restorative CNA.
Encourages residents’ participation in programs and monitors and records attendance. Monitors supplies and equipment for rehab unit. Able to carry out job duties and meet requirement of CNA per job description. Assists unit CNAs and therapists as needed. Ability to use all equipment and devices and to instruct floor CNA’s on the proper use of all equipment.
- Must be IDPH Certified
- Must be CPR certified
- Must possess good computer skills.
- History of excellent attendance
- Long Term Care experience preferred.
- Demonstrates caring and compassionate nature
- Candidate must be a team player, have a positive outlook and excellent problem- solving skills.
- Maintains neat, professional appearance.