American Express Senior Analyst - International Prospect Marketing in Olympia, Washington
American Express Global Commercial Services is the leading provider of Business Financing, T&E Solutions, Supplier Payments, and Cross-Border Payments that help small, mid-size, and large corporations around the world manage nearly every facet of their business spending. The International Marketing Team drives prospect and customer marketing for commercial businesses across our international markets.
The Senior Analyst, International Prospect Marketing: Reporting, Planning and Analytics will lead the reporting and planning processes across our lead international markets in partnership with the Enterprise Analytics, Investment Optimization and Finance teams for both prospect and customer marketing.
- Support the monthly reporting and leadership updates on performance across the international regions and markets in partnership with Enterprise Analytics for prospect and customer marketing
- Develop, optimize and track performance of the annual investment plan and strategic investments in partnership with the Investment Optimization, Finance and Enterprise Analytics team to Own scorecard reporting on key KPIs for international markets
- Support annual strategic planning process by consolidating strategic initiatives across the international markets
Provide regular training and ad hoc analytics support to local marketing teams
Strong analytical skills and knowledge of programs such as Tableau, SAS, SQL and Hive is a plus
- Strong financial/business acumen, attention to detail, and results orientation.
- Comfort working independently and handling uncertainty when exploring data to uncover insights
- Strong project management experience across multiple stakeholders/teams
- Strong relationship skills and a across many functional areas to drive a project to success.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and stakeholder management.
- Strong powerpoint and excel skills, comfortable with creating leadership presentations.
- Enthusiastic, team-oriented with strong intellectual curiosity
- Highly motivated with strong sense of accountability, initiative, and a ‘can-do’ attitude Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express? There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it. Don’t live life without it.
Title: Senior Analyst - International Prospect Marketing
Requisition ID: 19016296
- American Express Jobs