Westgate Resorts Reporting Analyst in Ocoee, Florida
As a Reporting Analyst for Westgate Resorts' Ocoee Contact Center, you will be responsible for the reporting and analysis for the respective divisions of Owner Reservations, Rental Reservations, VOA, and Travel Club. A strong candidate for this position must have strong analytical, time management and problem solving skills, be highly organized, technical and consistent in delivering tasks.
A successful Data & Reporting Analyst will ensure that all reporting dashboards are up to date, ad hoc reports and analyses are created and deployed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for preparing quality and timely reports
- Collect, extract, sort and organize data for various analyses utilizing internal and external sources
- Collect applicable data throughout the month
- Provide extensive monthly and quarterly reports directly used for performance dashboards
- Assist in the day-to-day maintenance/growth of reporting around the business
- Assist in creating and maintaining databases used for analysis
- Manage multiple files, requests and deadlines
- Collect and document reporting requirements
- Other duties may be assigned
- Directly reports to the Operations Manager.
- Degree in a technical field
- Reporting analytics experience and/or training is required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, macros and data sources
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access including creating and maintaining databases
- Knowledge of SQL and MYSQL
- Knowledge of Tableau
- Great Attitude
- Must be highly technical, with strong analytical skill and attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Comfortable with working with Microsoft Excel throughout the day