Robert Half International Medical Scheduler in Oakland, California
Immediate Opening for a Medical Scheduler. Apply Now!
Robert Half Healthcare Practice is looking for Medical Scheduler for a reputable healthcare client in the East Bay.
The Medical Scheduler will be responsible for:
• Answer phones and answer patient’s questions; return calls
• Patient scheduling
• Follow up on referrals
• Maintain medical records
• Prepare charts
For immediate consideration, please send your resume as a Word Document to Joey Trinh with Robert Half Healthcare Practice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While working as a contract employee through Robert Half Healthcare Group, you will have access to benefits, be eligible for holiday pay and bonus pay, have access to complimentary online tutorials and can participate in our 401K program.
• Ability to work with providers and assist with 40+ patients
• Must be able to handle heavy saturation of incoming phone calls
• Must be efficient in returning phone messages in a timely manner
• Accurately and efficiently schedule patient appointments
• Communicate effectively and compassionately with patients at all times
• Obtain insurance verification's and authorizations
• Experience with accepting and processing co-pays and credit card payments
• Assist patient’s prescription refills and communicate effectively with pharmacies
• Excellent written and verbal communications
Bilingual: Spanish a plus!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $19.00 - $26.00 / Hourly
Location: Oakland, CA
Date Posted: November 27, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00343-9502290785
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs