Rose International INC Mechanical Engineer in Norwood, Massachusetts
Position Title: Mechanical Engineer
Position Number: 306748
Location: Norwood, MA
Desired Skill Set:
Design, Engineer, FDA, Mechanical Engineer, Solidworks
C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Norwood, MA 02062
Duration: 9+ Months
Schedule: Shift 1; M-F (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
Per manager: "Strong mechanical engineer with experience designing electro-mechanical systems. Must have SolidWorks experience."
· Completes complex material specification, schematic preparation and follow-up to ensure proper and effective implementation.
· Performs complex design, development, testing and modifications of solutions.
· Performs explanations and clarifies information to enable proper interpretation and evaluation of complex specifications, performance characteristics or other technical data.
· Performs communication of complex technical and commercial issues.
· Completes recommendations for complex new designs, new processes, or design changes to meet requirements.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in the mechanical product development with an emphasis on complex electromechanical devices.
· Should have the ability to apply engineering principals and theory to develop safe, innovative, and robust products.
· Experience with precision drive mechanisms, fluid mechanics, heat transfer, sensor technologies, electronics packaging, and injection molding part design is highly desirable.
· Understanding of ASME Y14.5 geometric dimensioning and tolerance is a must.
· Proficiency with SolidWorks is a must
· Working knowledge of product safety requirements (UL, IEC, ISO, FDA) a plus.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)