ITA International MARMC IT Information Assurance Analyst in Norfolk, Virginia
ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is anticipating an upcoming opportunity for an Information Assurance Analyst for our Norfolk Naval, VA location. This position is contingent upon contract award September 2019.
• Process access requests for enterprise, non-enterprise, and command-specific applications and maintain the command database of these records.
• Process token requests for new access, revokes, and re-issues.
• Process requests for database updates to the command application management system.
• Provide financial management including maintaining the cybersecurity budget, develop purchase requests, review requests for compliance and track requests using command provided applications.
• Develop cybersecurity digital media for command SharePoint site, plan of the week, and email campaigns to support cybersecurity awareness.
• Develop, review, and advise on DoN and command cybersecurity programs, standard operating procedures, and instructions.
• A minimum of Security+ CE required.
o Must maintain annual security certification.
• Minimum of three years job-related experience.
o may require annual training and continuing education for this position.
• Meet minimum credential requirements iaw DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program, DoD 8140.01, Cybersecurity Workforce Management, SECNAV 5239.2-M, Cyberspace Information Technology and Cybersecurity Workforce Management and Qualification Manual.
• Active SECRET clearance
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
External Company URL: http://www.ita-intl.com/
Fill Type: Proposal
Street: Naval Station Norfolk
Post End Date: 12/28/2019