Kronos Analyst - Travel & Expenses in Noida, India
Analyst - Travel & Expenses
Noida - None - India
The Travel and Expense Analyst position within the Accounts Payable Department is responsible for the administration of the Global Corporate Travel Program and Concur Expense application
• Well versed with end to end T&E process (including but not limited to Expense Report Auditing, Query Management, Corp Card Management, Month End activities, Policy Compliance Management)
• Should possess good Analytical skill and know-how of T&E Reporting
• Should be good at building MIS and working on Process Improvement ideas
• Should have the ability to draw meaningful and actionable inferences from large set of data
• Should possess sound accounting knowledge
• Should be a team player
• Technical knowledge and prior experience of developing macros/access database will be an added advantage
• 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in finance / accounting
• Bachelors of Commerce with a major in Accounting or Finance
• Must have experience with Concur expense reimbursement application and
Concur Intelligence/Cognos reporting
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Must be able to work with a high level of accuracy
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and strong analytical skills
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Kronos Jobs