Citi Senior Associate, Project & Infrastructure Finance, CMO, BCMA in New York, New York
The Project & Infrastructure Finance (PIF) business is an integral component of the Global Structured Debt team within CMO (Capital Markets Origination). PIF focuses on greenfield and asset level project financings, primarily in the power and energy space, but also, selectively, involving infrastructure.
• Work collaboratively with a transaction team responsible for the origination and execution of greenfield and select project financings (both Americas, and globally).
• Work closely with applicable industry bankers to identify and originate project finance financing and advisory situations that meet certain target market and capital returns criteria.
• Lead Analysts in developing and running complex financial models that underpin specific financing situations in the project and infrastructure space.
• Perform a robust credit analysis with respect to each project situation, and lead the process of seeking and obtaining internal credit approval consistent with Citi's credit standards and capital return requirements; significant involvement in transaction and environmental due diligence.
• As applicable, develop and present presentations on a particular project to one or more rating agencies for purposes of procuring a credit rating.
• Together with the applicable syndicate desk, interface with banks in the project finance market, as well as certain institutional investors, for purposes of syndicating/selling project risk.
• Work with the transaction team in managing applicable franchise, reputational or underwriting risk with respect to a specific project situation.
• Undergraduate degree in Finance, Business Administration or related and demonstrated experience in leading a credit approval process in structured/project situations
• 5-8 years relevant experience
• Strong analytical, credit and communication skills
• Strong financial modeling skills and experience
• Proactive disposition with strong interpersonal skills
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE at https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility.html .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE at http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeoaapolicy.pdf .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_unformattedESQA508c.pdf .
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Citi Jobs