Citigroup NA Trade AVP/VP Market Management in New York, New York
The Program Management Associate is a developing professional role which integrates in-depth specialty knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices; demonstrates good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
Works to collect, measure, and analyze program performance data identify, track, and close program issues through established methods and guidelines.
Ensures creation of program scope management plan.
Creates program schedule management plan.
Ensures corrective action is taken when program schedule variances occur.
Creates program cost estimates.
Tracks actual program costs, identify variances, and reforecast program costs as needed.
Creates the program quality management plan.
Identifies quality standards and metrics relevant to the program and how to meet them.
Identifies program risks, perform probability and impact analysis, determine responses to risks, track risks, and execute responses as needed.
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Trade Market Management team is responsible for end to end execution of deals across Structured Products such as Trade Finance, Sales Finance, Supplier Finance as well as Traditional Trade Products (SBLC, Export/Import LC, and Open Accounts). Market Manager is responsible for the growth of the portfolio by seamless execution of deals as well as developing cross-sell opportunities with existing Trade clients. Market Management team provides unique opportunity to work across all Trade products while working in a fast pace client facing environment with direct responsibility for wallet penetration and revenue growth.
• Structure global trade deals customized to large corporate client’s needs and objectives in coordination with Trade Sales and global product partners
• Lead the client engagement post mandate and become single point of contact for client/internal throughout deal lifecycle
• Cross-sell other Trade products to existing Trade clients currently using one or more products
• Manage the internal credit process/approvals
• Manage portfolio of transactions, including tracking of asset and P&L performance
• Negotiate Legal documentation with clients
• Coordinate with implementation, onboarding, regional partners and product development to deliver seamless solution to client
• Build robust active program pipeline, and track items moving to closure for existing and new programs
• Negotiate pricing and contracts and ensure all supplier documentation/agreements are completed and KYC/Due Diligence is performed
• Develop and tailor marketing programs in support of acquisition strategies
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE at https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility.html .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE at http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeoaapolicy.pdf .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_unformattedESQA508c.pdf .
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Citigroup Jobs