JPMorgan Chase CIB-Global Corporate Banking-MNC U.S.-Relationship Treasury Sales Officer-VP/ED in New York, New York
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $23 trillion of assets under custody and over $400 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Multinational (“MNC”) team within the Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with North American subsidiaries of large corporations headquartered outside the United States, to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management, trade services (including commercial and standby LCs) and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced Corporate Bankers and Treasury Service Managers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in North America. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business.
The TS Relationship Sales Officer role is an individual contributor role, primarily responsible for developing business from under penetrated clients/prospects. The TS Relationship Sales Officers expected to build pipeline and achieve new business sales goals through effective account planning, strong relationships and implementation of sophisticated selling strategies.
The core responsibilities of this position include:
• Working in partnership with GCB bankers to develop new profitable business from prospective clients; developing strategic account plans and executing them
• Deepening and growing existing market relationships
• Managing client visitation and contact; understanding clients' business goals, environments, strategies, and industry trends to better determine their requirements and identify potential new business opportunities for JP Morgan Treasury Services via appropriate solution(s); tradition cash management, trade, International, liquidity and commercial card.
• Understanding the competitions' capabilities and gaps, and how to position JP Morgan Treasury Services
• Promoting sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering new products, market and industry developments
• Managing proposal writing and the entire sales process
• Developing and enhancing in-depth client knowledge and sharing it with the client coverage team for both new business development and management of client risk
• Working closely with the coverage team to drive efforts to expand existing business with current clients, providing feedback to product managers and generating cross-sell opportunities by maintaining strong working relationships with other JP Morgan lines of business
• Engage JP Morgan Treasury Services sales, bankers and clients at senior and strategic levels to provide integrated treasury solutions within a consultative and client driven framework
• Create strategic dialogues around key client-centric issues, incorporating best practices, benchmarking, opportunity quantification and solution positioning
• Partner with internal product stakeholders when representing the client perspective in the development/evolution of complex products and solutions
• Deliver thought leadership to the market, prospects and clients on the working capital solutions at client roundtables, industry conferences, webinars, articles, etc.
• Execute against a clear set of engagement principles that ensures consulting resources are mapped against the largest revenue opportunities within Treasury Services
• Possesses knowledge and understanding of Treasury Services products, credit process, overdraft management discipline, and pricing philosophy
• Possesses a minimum of 5+ years of US cash management, sales and relationship management experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Ability to assist in the design, sale and delivery of value-added services
• Competence in assessing new opportunities/prospecting, contacting key decision makers
• Strong account planning and demonstrated execution
• Comprehension of customer's industries, business needs and potential solutions
• Strong creative solution and problem solving skills
• Strong teamwork skills
• Strong ability to influence and negotiation skills
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Proven ability to build and develop relationships
• Superb attention to detail and time management skills
• Understanding of Compliance and KYC processes
• Demonstrates cultural sensitivity and awareness
• Association for Financial Professionals (AFP) - Certified Treasury Professional Designation (a plus)
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
- JPMorgan Chase Jobs