Ricoh Americas Corporation Warehouse Supervisor (2nd Shift: 11:00am - 8:00pm + OT) in Nashville, Tennessee
Responsible for one or more functional operations and one or more channels within the Regional Fulfillment. Specifically responsible for planning the daily activities associated with assigned functional areas within an RFC. Manages assigned processes and people assigned to their span of control. Establishes performance standards and monitors performance of assigned employees. Reports to the Regional Director of the RFC
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for managing and overseeing various functions within the warehouse.
- Plans and manages all activities to ensure work is completed to meet department goals
- Ensures warehouse personnel are properly trained in all tasks and duties
- Develops and supports work related cost control, productivity and quality standards for assigned functional area
- Ensures all OSHA and company safety and security standards and guidelines are adhered to
- Completes employee performance reviews and initiates corrective or disciplinary action as required
- Identifies and supports the development of employees skills for advancement opportunities Responsible for inventory integrity including performing cycle counts on a regular basis Communicates and supports internal and external customers when required
- Possesess administrative skills necessry to ensures all paperwork is controlled and properly processed.
- Is proficient in any/all system or equipment needed to complete all job dutiesie...PC,scanners, manifest system, WMS
- Demonstrates system and process troubleshooting skills to identify, communicate, and correct issues
- Demonstates organizational knowledge of size, scope and departmental interactions of Regional Distribution Warehouse
- Provides assistance to other functional areas as needed
- Awareness and focus on continuous quality improvement.
- Can be involved in physically performing work as required
- Financial Responsibility: can be involved in daily volumes of $5M+ in transactional and inventory valued at $40M
- Quality of work can have direct impact on end user customers
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- High School diploma is required
- 2 year/4 year degree is preferred
- 5 years of warehouse experience required
- 2 years experience with warehouse management systems preferred
- Knowledge of computer hardware and ERP Platform environment is rrequired
- Proficient in MS Office or equivalent
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/Disability/Veteran