Trinity Health Occupational Therapist Nampa PRN OnCall Rotating in Nampa, Idaho
At Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest quality of care. The Occupational Therapist assesses, plans, and implements specific occupational therapy treatment programs for individual patients. Collaborates with interdisciplinary treatment team. Supervises work of support personnel.
*Skills, Knowledge, Education and Experience:*
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Current Occupational Therapy licensure in the State of Idaho.
- Current and Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
- Good problem solving and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must possess a high degree of precision and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Meets medical center’s Guiding Behaviors including interpersonal communication and professional conduct expectations.
- Terminates occupational therapy services when patient has attained maxim benefit from occupational therapy; provides in-service education to members of treatment team to ensure follow-through of treatment program.
- Conducts and participates in training medical and nursing personnel in occupational therapy techniques and objectives.
- Evaluates, records, and reports on patients progress for review by other members of the rehabilitative team.
- Communicates effectively with physician, other members of rehabilitation team and others as indicated regarding treatment plan and patient response plan.
- Completes all required documentation thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- Participates in educational programs and in-service meetings. Participates in continuing education program to ensure appropriate units are attained for maintenance of State Licensure.
- Attends meetings as required
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- PRN/On-Call/As Needed
- Shift: Days/Weekends
Visit Saint Alphonsus onFacebook!
Visit Saint Alphonsus onLinkedin!
See additional information by visitingSaint Alphonsus YouTube page!
Other career opportunities atwww.saintalphonsus.org/careers
Job Number: 00116871
Location: Nampa, ID
Organization Name: Saint Alphonsus Health System
Facility: SAHS Nampa Campus
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: Day Shift