Trinity Health Sanctuary at McAuley _Cert Nurse Asst 1st Shift Full-Time-TSLC in Muskegon, Michigan
POSITION PURPOSE Under the direction of the Registered or Licensed Nurse Manager/Designee, the Certified Nursing Assistant/Geriatric Nursing Assistant will provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan.
- Know, understand, incorporate, and demonstrate the Mission, Vision, Values and Guiding Behaviors of Trinity
Health and Trinity Senior Living Communities in behaviors, practices, and decisions.
- Consistently demonstrate (leads by example) Sanctuary Values to all internal and external customers (residents,
visitors, volunteers, and associates.) Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, propagating a calm
environment throughout the community.
Execute assignments in a culture that is shared and collaborative across all divisions within TSLC.
Perform all assigned tasks in accordance with our established policies and procedures, and as instructed by your
supervisors. Follow work assignments, and/or work schedules in completing and performing your assigned tasks.
Supports the admission, transfer, and discharge process for the Resident.
Assist Elders with daily living functions such as dental care, feeding, bathing, dressing/undressing, nail care, hair
care, and shaving according to expressed preference.
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs,
wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Perform restorative and rehabilitative procedures as instructed. Provide daily Range of Motion Exercises. Record
data as instructed. Answer Resident calls promptly.
- Follow established safety precautions in the performance of all duties (i.e., exposure to body fluids, lifting,
transferring, use and disposal of personal protective equipment).
- Wear and/or use safety equipment and supplies (e.g., gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.) when lifting or moving
residents in accordance with plan of care.
Report all changes in the Resident's condition to your supervisor/designee as soon as practical.
Maintain the confidentiality of all resident care information. Ensure that all nursing care is provided in privacy.
Enters information and documentation accurately in Care Tracker in accordance with company policy, practice
Follow established End of Life Procedure.
Attend and participate in scheduled training, in-service training, mandatory annual in-service training and
educational classes as required/needed.
- Report occupational exposures to blood, body fluids, infectious materials, and hazardous chemicals in accordance
with the community policies and procedures.
Job Number: 00171915
Location: Muskegon, MI
Organization Name: Trinity Health Senior Communities
Facility: TSLC - Sanctuary at McAuley
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift