Trinity Health EMT Basic in Muskegon, Michigan
- Great opportunity for a people who enjoy working for an organization with growth and advancement opportunities while operating in a fast-paced environment.
Mercy Health is searching for the best and brightest to join our team!
Administers basic and advanced life support care, as well as other medical treatments or assessments to patients in pre-hospital setting. Operates within the scope of practice covered by his/her licensure level under the direction a Physician and consistent with state and local standard operating protocols. Performs continuation of care and observation during inter-facility patient transfers. Reports to Field Supervisor.
- Full time and Part time Available
- We serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities.
- Mercy Health Saint Marys, employs more than 5,000 professionals in Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Holland and the Lakeshore.
- We are a member of Trinity Health, one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. Please visit Trinity Health's website to learn more about its mission.
What you will do:
- Assesses nature and extent of illness of injury to establish and prioritize medical
- Administers injections of medications, drugs or immunization
- Provide medical examination and screening of patients consistent with Medical Control Authority Protocols
- Maintains vehicles and quarters pursuant to Pro-Med policie
What you will need:
- Current Basic EMT license from the State of Michigan
- Current certification in CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation).
- Valid State of Michigan motor vehicle operating license, with continued safe driving history.
Job Number: 00178244
Location: Muskegon, MI
Organization Name: Mercy Health
Facility: MHWMI - Professional Med Team
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Rotating Shift