Trinity Health Saint Joseph VNA Home Care: Weekend Admission RN (Part-time) in Mishawaka, Indiana
*Provide one-to-one, compassionate care and love your job*
Saint Joseph VNA Home Care provides compassionate, exceptional care where people are most comfortable: at home. We are the area's most comprehensive home care provider with trusted quality of care. With new strategy, vision and technology, we are growing and shaping the future of healthcare!
We have a pioneering care model with Home Care Connect, our integrated virtual care program that helps patients avoid preventable ER visits and hospitalizations. It enhances our clinical excellence with advanced, easy-to-use remote monitoring technology and 24/7 access to our Virtual Care Center RNs.
*Admission RN position summary*
Our admission RNs use cutting edge technology and clinical knowledge to provide exceptional care to patients who require one-to-one attention and monitoring in their home. Home care admission nurses are responsible for thorough patient assessment by completing the OASIS (Home Health Outcome and Assessment Information Set), care planning, intervention and overall supervision of patient care and outcomes. Our nurses follow physician orders and act in compliance with the state's Nurse Practice Act, any applicable licensure/certification requirements and our policies and procedures.
- Provide one-to-one care with your patients in their homes
- Enjoy a truly patient-centered focus
- Excel with supportive, motivated colleagues in an inspiring environment
- Competitive salary
- Career paths and professional development
- Learn the industry's best, easy-to-use, advanced technology
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Pension and 403b
- Generous paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive orientation
- Graduate of an approved nursing education program
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Indiana
- One (1) year experience as a professional acute care nurse;
- Home health experience with demonstrated competence, accuracy in OASIS, and developing a plan of care is highly desirable.
*About Saint Joseph VNA Home Care*
Saint Joseph VNA Home Care is a member of Trinity Health At Home, a national home care, palliative care and hospice organization serving communities in nine states. Since 1902, Saint Joseph VNA Home Care has been the Mishawaka - South Bend community's comprehensive, trusted provider of healthcare in the sacred place that people call home. A Catholic-based, non-profit organization, we serve patients and their loved ones with in-home nursing, physical/occupational/speech therapies, social work and other home health services. Our legacy continues with a pioneering, future-thinking care model. We blend clinical expertise with our exclusive Home Care Connect™ virtual care program to help patients achieve their health goals. We have energizing new vision and strategy. Join us and shape the future of healthcare!
Job Number: 00110095
Location: Mishawaka, IN
Organization Name: Trinity Health At Home
Facility: THHS - Saint Joseph VNA Home Care
Employment Type: Part time