Trinity Health Saint Joseph VNA: Home Care Coordinator in Mishawaka, Indiana
*Join us and help shape the future of healthcare!*
Saint Joseph VNA Home Care provides compassionate, exceptional care where people are most comfortable: at home. We are the area's most comprehensive home care provider with trusted quality of care. With new strategy, vision and technology, we are growing and shaping the future of healthcare!
We have a pioneering care model with Home Care Connect, our integrated virtual care program that helps patients avoid preventable ER visits and hospitalizations. It enhances our clinical excellence with advanced, easy-to-use remote monitoring technology and 24/7 access to our Virtual Care Center RNs.
*Home Care Coordinator position summary*
The Home Care Coordinator is responsible for the efficient and effective facilitation of referrals to Saint Joseph VNA Home Care from Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center in Mishawaka. They are also responsible for educating the acute care staff, including physicians, regarding the services available from Saint Joseph VNA Home Care. This position refines and improves the transition processes from the hospital to home care and may also be involved in business development activities as they relate to business expansion or new program development.
- Supportive, motivated colleagues in an inspiring environment
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Learning the industry's best, easy-to-use, advanced technology
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Pension and 403b
- Generous paid time off
- Comprehensive orientation
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Displays optimal critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of Medicare rules and regulations.
- Working knowledge of managed care environment.
- Experience multi-tasking on multiple computer systems.
- Current Registration or Licensure in the state of Indiana preferred.
- Minimum of (3-4) years' experience of professional clinical practice in an acute care environment, preferred.
- Minimum of (1-2) years' direct patient care of in a home care setting, preferred.
- Preferred (1-2) years' intake or sales experience a plus
- Must have valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work site.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate a commitment to the mission and Organizational Code of Ethics, and adhere to the Compliance Program.
*About Saint Joseph VNA Home Care*
Saint Joseph VNA Home Care is a member of Trinity Health At Home, a national home care, palliative care and hospice organization serving communities in nine states. Since 1902, Saint Joseph VNA Home Care has been the Mishawaka - South Bend community's comprehensive, trusted provider of healthcare in the sacred place that people call home. A Catholic-based, non-profit organization, we serve patients and their loved ones with in-home nursing, physical/occupational/speech therapies, social work and other home health services. Our legacy continues with a pioneering, future-thinking care model. We blend clinical expertise with our exclusive Home Care Connect™ virtual care program to help patients achieve their health goals. We have energizing new vision and strategy. Join us and shape the future of healthcare!
Job Number: 00121512
Location: Mishawaka, IN
Organization Name: Trinity Health At Home
Facility: THHS - Saint Joseph VNA Home Care
Employment Type: Full time